Basketball Court Rules”
1. All children under the age of 13must be accompanied by an adult and needs to be supervised at ALL times. Children are not allowed to watch from the sidelines as adults are playing. Childcare is available, please see the Front Desk for hours and regulations.
2. The use of abusive or profane language is strictly prohibited.
3. Non-marking athletic shoes must be worn in the gym at ALL times.
4. No food, drink or gum allowed in the Basketball Court area at any time.
5. No dunking or hanging on the rims.
6. Fighting will not be tolerated and may result in the termination of membership.
7. The basketball court may be reserved for Special Programs. Please make a note of the posted schedule. The posted schedule is subject to change, so please refer to it before using the court.
8. Sport Fit Management reserves the righto terminate any membership for behavior that is deemed detrimental to the club.
9. NO EXCEPTIONS on these rules.